Helping keep you secure for life
Our role as Deputy or Trustee is to make sure that your hard won damages work for you to meet your needs for a lifetime and let you enjoy living. We work with you at every step to give you peace of mind.
How we can help
Our experience and understanding of brain injury and the Mental Capacity Act ensures families are involved, supported and understood. Through the injury claims process to helping manage the money after compensation is awarded or by taking over the role from an existing Trustee or Deputy. We provide a double layer of security for compensation recovered and ensure means entitlement to benefits is preserved.
Things we can help with
- Acting for you as Deputy or Trustee
- Personal Injury Trusts advice
- Management and Investment of compensation
- Apply for change of Deputy
- Family application for Health & Welfare Deputy
- Wills & Trusts
- Buying & selling property
- Welfare benefits advice
- Local Authority support and care funding
We can recover the costs of Deputy or Trustee fees in the injury claim so you are financially protected and never out of pocket.